Monday, February 1, 2016

my dream

I had the most weird and amazing dream at the same time. This is what happened... 

          It was me and my best friends (Miya, Sasha, Chelsey , and kirtavia) we were all at the mall then this this man came and asked to hang out with us... but of course Chelsey said yes because she is so nice.Then we went into rue 21 . We all picked out some clothes and went into the fitting room and when Kirtavia went out of fitting room she saw him with girl clothes on. So when i came out we had to hurry up. So we waited for him to go into the fitting room . We all checked out our clothes and left him. "I told you Chelsey thats why only  you would do that." I said. Everyone laughed ... We ran into the bathroom and we had to hide inside of the stall . We noticed when we were about to leave he was in there  looking for us. 







             ITS A DREAM ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN NEXT .....

No comments:

Post a Comment