Monday, February 29, 2016

Life of little Hayley

I am a lonely girl. My name is Hayley. And no one likes me. I have a bff .......................... that would be my cousin. She has no choice because my mom adopted her. So yeah my sister. So yeah that is why my mom got me a diary. No one knows i have this but my mom and my sister. My mom said that the diary would help me with my friend gang. I do not like when my mom talks like that only when my sister does. 

Yeah but when i said i have no friends i mean none at school. My sister does not go to my school she is in high school and i am in middle school. 

I get bullied a lot. Mostly because i am the only one at the school who is mommy girl. They say because i get what i want i get. I think because they are jealous. 

This is what happened... 
I was there friend but then they wanted iPhones but at the time we all hade samsungs . So then the next day my mom took me to go and get a new iPhone 6s plus rosegold . So when i went to school they were mad i had one and they did not and they told me not to talk to them look at them or sit with them at lunch. 
Which is hard because in every class i sit next to them .
 

Yeah so i have to sit by myself. 

1 comment: