Monday, December 14, 2015

Jump man

On day I was robbing a bank (as usual ) . But this time was different let me tell you how.

   I walk into the bank to cash out some money from another persons account. But I forgot their signature . The lady told me that she was going to call the cops . I said "oh my gursh "
   I started to run . Then  I to jump over all the gates . I thought about it for a minuteThe cops are like 3 minutes away from here should I play my favorite song or return to my boss .   Nahhh I will play my song while playing my favorite song that was made for me .
   While I was jumping the gates my favorite part came on " jump man jump man jump man them boys up to something  . They just spent like 2 or 3 they signed the country . "
    I knew I had to keep on going . But then " Chicken wings and Fry's we don't go on dates " my other favorite part but I still kept on going .
Around 5 minutes later I was finally at my bosses house and told him the whole story he told me that he was not mad at me at all and that it happens to everyone. I also told him the cops ... I lost them and that they had no idea where I was.

1 comment: