Monday, February 8, 2016

a almost diary of a normal girl

                                             feb.8,2016

Today was so the same as every day... but with a little twist in it. Kind of like a princess story.

This is what happened...

My stepdad told me i could never write in my diary. My diary is the only thing i have in memory of my dad. He cant do that could he. I think its just because he is jealous that he does not have a diary i might just buy him 1.With his jealous self. 

Then not only that... At school he came and announced to the whole class that i pee in the bed ( even tho i don't) he also said that i everyday i go home and tell him so much about how i don't like my friends. 

None of those things are true.I treat my friends like they are family. But now i don't have any friends.Only the one friend that actually believe me. Now all of my old friends do't want to be her friend because she believes me. 

I told my mom everything that happened then of course everything went back to normal. But the thing that is not normal is that my stepdad keeps texting me to say sorry. 













    SORRY DOES NOT HELP JOHN...

No comments:

Post a Comment