Monday, February 15, 2016

Switch of personalities


Callie is a just a normal girl with a normal life until something changes her. 
Abby is a bully something will change her but not to much. 
this story will be in the point of view of Callie.


Today I start a new day at a new school .Every thing will be new;friends,teachers,etc.

Today i met new friends named Olivia,Lizzy,and Queen. The first thing they told me is to stay away from Abby because she is a bully. "yeah she would also turn you into her and make you loose your friends and she will change her name.Queen told me."We know that you do not have friends  that is why we are friends  ,sit with us at lunch." Lizzy told me. Yes i now have friends.


The next day...

All of my friends called me and they text me and said that they wont make it because their mom is having a baby. That is weird because i did not know they were sisters ;now that i think about it they do have the same last name. 

Yeah they told me to stay away from Abby.

Today a girl named hazel talked to me.I do not know who she was so started talking to her (to be nice).

" my real name is abby" Hazel  Abby said.

OH. For the whole day i forgot about the stay away from Abby thing but the whole day i was acting rood. Getting in trouble the whole day, laughing at people,getting detention,iss,etc. That is terrible. They also called my mom. 

 They next day my friends said whats wrong,why are you starting to be rood. I had to think i told them everything. The only thing they said was













"STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment