Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The diary of an old man

Today i needed help to get across the street crack in the sidewalk. I came across a little boy and i asked him "Um young boy , may you me cross the sidewalk " But the little boy looked at me and said " You need help to get cross the crack in the sidewalk my mom told me not to talk to strangers and eeewww " Then he kicked me and walked away . Then I came across a little girl he she looks like she was in high school but she was wearing all black and every thing even her makeup was all black . But i asked her " UM may you help me get across this crack " But she ignored me and played some type of music with some not so nice words in it . Then a lady came by in a cute car and then she asked me in a sweet voice " Do you need help to get over the crack. Just tell me where do you need to go i will just drive you there." On the way there I told her about my day and she said " Wow your day must have been bad " 







              REMEMBER TO RESPECT THE ELDERLY !!!

1 comment: