Monday, November 16, 2015

The bully text

(the bully is Keanna and the girl is Jacky )
             
                         Keanna: Hey 
                         Jacky:ummmm hi
                         Keanna:Why are you always with your little ugly friend.
                         Jacky:Why are you so mean to me just stop please.And who gave you my number.
                         Keanna :dont worry about that and you know
                         Jacky: I know what
                         Keanna : why do you hang with your friends and not me
                         Jacky : Because you are a bully and my friends are my friends are just my friends deal with it and i have to go ttyl. BYE !!!!!!!!!!!
                         Keanna : um deal with my fist in your face
10 minutes later
                         keanna : Hurry up and answer me
20 minutes later
                         Keanna: okay i will deal with you later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And text me on gmail Jacky @ thebully@gmail.com

                      P.S not a real gmail
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment